Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Nail Challenge - Leafy!!

So I joined this group on Facebook called Adventures in Stamping and every week we vote on a theme and then post pictures on Sundays.  This week the challenge was "Leafy"  while I also voted for this theme, I have been mulling all week over what to do and had tried several different "leafy" nail designs before finally settling on the look I am about to share.

I started with my Sinful Colors base coat, then added two coats of Orly's Mirror Mirror, which is a gorgeous gray on it's own and I have to add a couple pictures of it by itself.



Orly "Mirror Mirror"


Orly "Mirror Mirror"  Love this Gray!!


I then added Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Grey Area" to half my nails using scotch tape.




 I then added my top coat (Seche Vite) and let dry completely before stamping.
After they dried completely I stamped with Sinful colors "Black on Black" and Bundle Monster Plate BM-210. 


 I think I actually prefer the way that my right hand (non dominant) looks compared to my left.  Overall I really love the way the whole thing ties together.  I also added another layer of Seche Vite on top to seal it all in together and make sure that the mani lasts longer (although it will probably be changed by Wednesday anyway.)

I have a whole bunch of nail mail on the way, including the final set to the Bundle Monster collection and dotting tools, which any nail addict will tell you means lots more fun stuff to come!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!



1 comment:

  1. pretty!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete