Thursday, September 13, 2012

2nd post on the first day, thought I would share nails that I did tonight.  I had run out of my top coat (Seche Vite) and tried to do my nails several times this week without it, much to my dismay I failed miserably anytime I tried to do anything cool without the beloved topcoat.
 
Tonight, I did my first successful gradient with stamped accent nails.
 

I used Sinful colors for the base coat and for the stamping
 

Sorry for the poor quality photos, will have to find my good camera
 
 
 

Colors I used for the gradient were:  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Fuchsia Power, Blue me Away, and Purple Potion. 
 
Stamped with an unnamed plate set I got at Sally Beauty with Sinful Colors Black on Black.
 
 
 
Had to show off the thumb.

I got the rhinestones off of eBay for dirt cheap!

I know right now I am blogging for my own sake and no one Else's but, if you happen to read this and have questions feel free to leave comments!  Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment