Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Challenge - Husband Picked my Mani!

So for this weeks challenge in Adventures in Stamping group, we were to allow someone else to pick our Plate or Image.  So unless I wanted one of my dogs to pick, it was up to my Husband to help me with this challenge.

He is very supportive of my addiction to begin with, so he was more than willing to help me with this.  He decided that if he was going to be picking the image than he was also going to pick the colors too.  So the following is my Husband's mani that he picked out for me.

Started with my Sinful Colors base coat.  then I added two coats of Julep's Alma.  She is a rich yellow creme.  I decided that she needed a shot of her own.


Then he said that I needed some sparkle to it so I added one coat of Kleancolor Silver Star.  I forgot to get a shot of just the yellow and glitter.

To top off the mani, my husband decided to use BM-304 the one I have dubbed "the one with all the smileys" (Sorry I am HUGE Friends fan.)



 



For the stamping I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and topped everything with a coat of SV.

My Husband really enjoyed helping me pick this week and I think he did a really good job, he said that I have to leave it on til at least Monday night or his feelings will be hurt. ( I just think he is daring me to wear it to work, and why wouldn't I? It is a super cute Mani)

Really loved the challenge this week, hopefully you all liked what my hubby picked out!

Ta ta for Now!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! I love smiley faces and this looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I liked this one so much that I actually left if on for longer than 2 days!! New record for me!!!

      Delete