Thursday, September 20, 2012

Late.......

So, I haven't posted since Sunday, and I really feel as if I should have.  I did my nails the other night and thought that they turned out horrendous.  Hence the reason why no post since my challenge on Sunday.

I received the newest installment in the Bundle Monster Plates (300 series) and new dotting tools, I should also have striping tape and some other rhinestone goodies soon.  My striping tape should be waiting for me tonight when I get home and I have been waiting on this for almost a month and a half!! Damn turtle done died one me!!

I promise to have new post of hopefully a nice mani up tomorrow!!  Also, this weeks challenge for the Adventures in Stamping should be really interesting.  The "let someone else" pick your image or plate won and my Husband is more than just a little excited about this!!  He says that my mani will have multiple "layers" to it, so stay tuned to see what he can come up with!!

Ta-ta for Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment