Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Humpday Mani!!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!  Hope everyone is enjoying there Hump day!!

For this mani I decided that I needed more neutral colors to off set the brightness of Sunday's mani challenge.  I started with Sinful color's base coat.  then I added two coats of Julep Maven's Sophie a gorgeous brown cream, and topped with SV.  Now I meant to get pics of Sophie by herself and totally got wrapped up in the heat of the Mani and forgot til I was getting ready to post this and then wanted to kick myself!!

Couldn't resist myself and had to add stamping from the newest Bundle monster set, BM-314.

 




For accent nails (ring fingers and thumbs)  I added some pink rhinestones to give it that little extra pop of color.

This was a short, simple mani to tone down my week.

Hope you have a good rest of the week!!

Ta ta for Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment