Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review and Swatches...Sally Hansen Luster Shine, Scarab

So I finally found Sally Hansen's new Luster shine polishes and picked up two of the new beauty's with more to follow.

Tonight I have Scarab, It is a lovely Teal duo chrome that shows a hint of green.  I wish I would have gotten my nails done in enough time to take some sunlight pictures, I will be sure to take some tomorrow and update.

I started with a Sinful colors base coat, then added two coats of Scarab.  First I will post some pics without top coat, then with.

 

Two coats, no top coat

Two coats, no top coat.  Still working on picture quality.

Then I added a coat of Seche Vite.



Then, not wanting to disturb the beauty of the polish itself but, wanting to play with my new "toys" (striping tape), I added a couple of accent nails.



I have to admit, love the polish as always ( I am a Sally fan, always have been.)  wasn't a fan of clean up (never am though) tedious work if you ask me!!

Well, have to go to bed.  At least tomorrow is Friday and then i have the weekend to play with all my goodies from this week!!

Ta-ta for Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment